Saturday, April 28, 2012

A New Fall Project!

So for the few that may visit my blog, I need advice...
Fact #1: I am performing at the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival in September
Fact #2: I have a show built that needs some puppet tuning and some rehearsal, and a little work on the narrative. I like the show, but don't have a lot of passion for it.
Fact #3: I have an idea for a puppet magic act, Gepetto and Pinocchia, not a typo, Pinocchia, or at least something similar that ties it to Pinocchio, but as a boy. Me as Gepetto, and the puppet obviously as Pinocchia. I don't want to give away the ending(s), but there would be at least one transforming trick, maybe using a "whale"

I am very excited about doing a new show, and one that allows me to tell a story with puppetry and magic. Two things of which I have a passion to incorporate.

So if you read this, comment, or respond to me through email, gnatdesigns@gmail.com

Let me know what you think I should do.
If you would like more info on my plans, please let me know, and I will tell you what I can.
If you have ideas of illusions that a puppeteer and marionette should do, please advise as well.

Regardless of decision, expect progress photos and a report soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment